Windows Repair is a tool designed help fix a large majority of known Windows problems including; registry errors, file permissions, issues with Internet Explorer, Windows Updates, Windows Firewall and more. Malware and poorly installed programs can modify your default settings resulting in your machine working badly - or worse. With Tweaking.com Windows Repair you can restore Windows original settings fixing many of these problems outright.
Tweaking.com - Windows Repairs section as always been completely free for both personal and business use. We offer a Pro version. adds features like automatic updates, an enhanced drive cleaner, memory cleaner, speed tweaks and more. This allows you to support future development and get something in return!
Tweaking.Com - Windows Repair has been consistently rated 5 Stars on some of the best tech sites including MajorGeeks, SnapFiles, Softpedia, Bleeping Computer, TechSpot, The Windows Club, Malwaretips, MalwareBytes Forums and many others. It has been spotted in use by customer support of Microsoft, Time Warner, Comcast and many OEM computer manufacturers support to repair problems.
- Windows Repair is an all-in-one repair tool to help fix a large majority of known Windows problems including:
• Unhide Non System Files
• Repair problems with .lnk (Shortcuts)
• File Association
• Windows Firewall
• Internet Explorer
• Windows Installer (MSI)
• Hosts File
• Policies Set By Infections
• Winsock & DNS Cache
• Proxy Settings
• Windows Updates
• CD/DVD Missing/Not Working
• Reset Registry and File Permissions
• Register System Files
• Remove Temp Files
• and more...
• Automatic program updates.
• Enhanced Windows Cleaning
• System Performance Tweaks
• Auto apply system tweaks after repairs finish.
• Speed Tweak System Shortcuts
• Add your own custom scripts and registry files to be ran after the repairs finish.
• Lifetime license for major versions. Example: Every version for the entire v3 of the program. When the next major version comes out (Such as v4) there will be a discounted upgrade price.
• Access to all the pro features and tools and any new pro features released later in each major version.
• Change the logo image on the main window to your own company logo.
• Help support the free repairs.
Changelog: v3.3.1 (2015-07-29)
Fixed bug where the Registry Permissions repair wouldn't run on windows 7 or XP.
This bug was caused by one word missing from 1 line of code.
I blame my all night programming sessions for this rookie type of mistake.
I have been promptly beaten with a plastic light sabers and shot with fake phasers by the neighborhood geeks for my error..
Sign up here with your email